1. America is becoming too dangerous for children to play outside.
2. Americans are buying guns because of “reckless government actions” and because the “entire fabric of society” is in “jeopardy.”
3. The national media is one of America’s “greatest threats.”
4. “Knockout game” and “haters” are just two reasons we need unlimited rifles, shotguns, and pistols (Bonus part: “waves of chemicals” could collapse society at any moment).
5. There is a “bare-knuckled street fight” with the opposition to the NRA. But the NRA “will not go quietly into the night.” (Bonus: this is from the movie Independence Day).
Watch the full speech here.
Sean Hannity on the President wearing a bike helmet: “The picture of him on that bicycle with that goofy hat on” is “embarrassing.”
Paul Ryan shames kids from low-income families who get free lunches.by suggesting that their families don’t care for them.
The right-wing media’s obsession with Putin is getting seriously bonkers.
Right-wing media is obsessed with the idea of Putin as some sort of hyper-machismo leader—Fox even picked this as their pic of the day and reiterated that it “does kind of capture the moment.”
Ok, it captures two moments, one where Obama was on a bike, and one where Putin was shirtless on a horse which is apparently what right-wing media want from their leader.
Leaves out these other moments.
So memo to journalists and right-wing media: comparing photo-ops is not a good way to report foreign policy.
Fox contributor claims there are no “clear benefits” to a regulation that will reduce sulfur in gasoline blends.
According to the American Lung Association, this will “save up to 2,000 lives, and prevent 19,000 asthma attacks and nearly 300,000 missed days of work and school each year by 2030.”
Even GOP politicians like it because it will reduce smog in places like Salt Lake City.
So let’s revisit that statement again: No “clear benefits.” To a regulation that will reduce smog.
Conservative media, keeping it classy.
Fox has another all-male panel to discuss whether the “war on women” is a real thing.